The Elddis Aspire boasts more specification as standard than any other motorhome in this category. And whilst the kit alone makes the Aspire so desirable, it's the striking model design - inside and out that really turns heads.
The Aspire 205 is the smallest in the range - a nifty, compact design with luxurious rear bathroom -and under 6m in length!
- Class-leading outstanding drive performance provided by a Peugeot Boxer 2.2 130 bhp HDi
- Turbo Diesel for better fuel efficiency with six speed gear box and Euro 5 engine with reducedemissions
- NEW Class-leading Alde 24-hr programmable central and water heating system. Runs on gas,electric (up to 3KW) or both with new easy-to-use LCD touchscreen control.
- Class-leading cab air conditioning with internal and external temperature display
- Class-leading cruise control
- Class-leading high level rear view camera with night-time vision
- Class-leading Thatcham category one alarm
- Stylish alloy wheels
- One piece GRP silver sides for ultimate resistance to minor damage
- NEW Avtex 18” LCD flat screen HD TV with integrated DVD player, built-in Freeview, CD player, USB port (which can be used to record and playback programmes), 2 HDMI inputs and PC monitor
- Radio/CD with steering wheel mounted controls and MP3 and Bluetooth connectivity
- Class-leading driver and passenger airbags
- Swivelling passenger and driver seats, plus all cab seats have habitational reading lights
- Class-leading 90L fresh water tank with manual water fill system
- Waste water tank 70L
- Class-leading & unique GRP underskin to motorhome floor providing a water resistant barrier
- Class-leading Sky-view® opening cab sunroof with blind
- Class-leading pleated windscreen and side cab window blinds
- Exquisite interior design and luxurious ‘Paradiso’ Aquaclean® sprung upholstery, with co-ordinating scatter and bolster cushions as standard
- Class-leading sumptuous ‘Montego Birnbaun’ craftsman-built cabinetry in a 24mm class-leading locker construction, with dove-tailed drawers, removable shelves and positive locking
- Class-leading 100% LED interior lighting, saving up to 80% battery consumption
- Class-leading luxury memory foam mattress with Coolmax® technology (fixed beds)
- Ceramic toilet with electric flush from on-board water tank
- Class-leading 189L Smart Energy fridge-freezer (255, 265, 275) (Auto switchover between gas, 230V electric and 12v battery should power fail), 122L fridge freezer (205)
- Class-leading extractor fan above dual fuel hob (800W electric hotplate, three gas burners and durable glass cover/additional worktop) spark ignition
- 800W microwave, fully ventilated, with microwave isolation switch (selected models are fitted at a easy to access height)
- Class-leading multi-speed omnivent (extracts and cold air)
- External satellite point, 12V outlet with solar panel connectivity, aerial point and 230V external socket
- Class-leading spare wheel and tyre
On top of the cost of this motorhome is the On the road cost of £1,350.
If you would like any further information or to arrange a test drive please feel free to contact a member of our team on 01482 448157.